Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 26 March 2013



the iOS 6.1.3 update last week, fixed a lock screen security flaw, but some users are reporting battery life issues after installing the update


Cult of Mac:
“Last night I updated my iPhone 4S to iOS 6.1.3 and now it drains my battery in extremely fast manner,” one user wrote. ”As I started signing in to write this question from my iPhone I already lost 13 percent of my battery. I never had a problem with a battery and I’ve been using iPhones since the first one.”

 some have reported good results by hard-resetting their device and cycling their battery, others report they have performed the same steps with no improvements.


Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

ShareThis

- Copyright © SQUARE TECH -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -